SEVERAL WORDS

HEY BELOVED ! I AM REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR PRESENCE TO MY SIMPLY DIMPLY BLOG . MY BLOG IS NOT PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL AS YOURS GUYS =) .
I AM JUST A GIRL FINDING NEW THINGS AND KNOWLEDGE . THIS IS MY SPECIAL BLOG . THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE I TELL ALL THE STORIIEE ABOUT ME . HERE ALSO MY DIARY . I HOPE THERE'S NO CRAP THING THAT HURT YOU . BUT WHO WAS REFER BY ME WITH BAD THINGS THAT TRUE , PLEASE HURT . WOKEYY ! THIS IS THE LAST SENTENCE , LOT OF LOVES FROM THE OWNER !

Saturday, July 30, 2011




today i wanna tell you all a story about my life around all the people .
first thing is i hate somebody bcoz she has steal my friennd .
oh yess! she's suckk !
she's so damn boast and overdose showing her talent .
BLURRP ! stop liking her anymore .
cheater ~ she just cheat me and act to me .
she act to be like me .
as she know that i don't know what in her mind thinking bad of me .
SHIT !
what the HELL of it !
yeaYEA i hate her forever and act to be like her forever .
as i want you to know i hate you sucksgirl !

No comments:

banner